MagePlot: Web-application services for plotting paleomagnetic data
So simple, so happy.
Notice(2019/01/16): Server changed. Please change your bookmark to this page if you register in your web browser.
- [Nov. 2015 / Mar. 2016] Test version
- [Nov. 21, 2016] Starting services
- [Sep. 5, 2017] New version (1.1) for progressive demagnetization curve
- [Dec. 4, 2017] English documents
- [Mar. 13, 2018] Curie Malance (MagePlot/MB)
- [Mar. 23, 2018] Hysteresis Loop (MagePlot/H)
- [Jul. 9, 2018] Link to source code
- [Oct. 23, 2018] Low Temperature Magnetism curves (MagePlot/LT; MPMS)
- [Jan. 16, 2019] Server changed to mageplot-p.org/mageplot from peach.center.ous.ac.jp (was temporary). Please inform me if you have a trouble.
- [Aug. 27, 2022] Absolute Paleointensity by Tsunakawa-Shaw method
- Usage and notes: read me first
MagePlot/P: Plotting demagnetization curves (2D) and fitting
MagePlot/D: Plotting paleodirections and VGPs
MagePlot/MB: Drawing Results of Magnetic Suspension Balance with Normalization
MagePlot/H: Drawing Magnetic Hysteresis
MagePlot/LT: Drawing Low-Temperature Magneitsm (ZFC/FC thermal demagnetization, Low-T Demagnetization, In-Field Cooling/Heating curves)
MagePlot/TS: Absolute Paleointensity determination by Tsunaka-Shaw method
Source code (ver 1.00): You can use MagePlot on your linux PC (NO WARRANTY).
- Hatakeyama, T., Online plotting applications for paleomagnetic and rock magnetic data, Earth Planets and Space, 70:139, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1186/s40623-018-0906-5
- Hatakeyama, T., On providing user interfaces by web services from non-GUI applications, Bull. Information Processing Center, Okayama Univ. Sci., 36, 25-30, 2015, PDF (in Japanese with English abstract)
- "Progress" and "Direction": Plotting softwares working on Mac OS by Hidedtoshi Shibuya (Kumamoto U.), now a dead link
- "prog16" and "direc16": Plotting softwares working on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux (with MATLAB runtime libraries)
- "Paleomagnetism.org": A web-based plotting service by Utrecht group, COOL!!
- Return to "Mage Project" homepage
(c) 2016- T. Hatakeyama (hatake at center.ous.ac.jp) & OUS MAGE Project
Powered by GMT
, ImageMagick, Perl, PDL, ...