- 2010/12/24: recalculation of MFLs and contour maps and release new KML files for Geodynamo model by Sakuraba and Roberts (2009)
- 2010/12/22: Page of list of all products are opened.
- 2010/12/11: English pages fully renewal
- 2010/12/07: geodynamo simulation model (by Glatzmaier et al., 1999) added
- 2010/12/06: KML files of reversal transition model (by Leonhardt and Fabian 2007) replaced.
- 2010/05/15: Japanese pages renewals, geodynamo simulation model (by Sakuraba and Roberts, 2009) added
- 2009/11/28: adding Last 400 year (No.5) and 3D stereo video (via Youtube).
- 2009/01/15: Layout Renewal and adding Last 7Ky field (No.3)
- 2008/12/27: Change of file names
- 2008/05/20: Reversal transition model (No.4), Field Lines in red and blue (No.1 and 2)
- 2008/03/06: revised moving MFLs
- 2008/03/06(Jp: 03/01): Archeomag results
- 2008/01/08: English pages opened.
- 2008/01/04: contours of components
- 2007/12/28: moving MFLs
- 2007/04/21: drawing flow lines (MFLs), calculating each 100km steps
- 2007/04/21: First Japanese page opened.
In the future
- to explain field force (intensity), ex. thickness and colors of the lines, with integer magnetic field lines
- to code in Java for publication and online web-application
- to draw scalable MFLs
..... uum, it's necessary to use a data server
- (Then.) to arrange a server